Continental Plastic Card Company
Established in 1973 to meet the growing demands of the plastic card industry. From modest beginnings, we grew to become one of the premier manufacturers in the United States. Our goal is to produce high quality products with a great turnaround time, all designed to satisfy the needs of our customers.
With a client base of more than 15,000, our dedication to customer satisfaction is priority number one. The company is capable of printing short runs to millions of cards, all within the confines of one manufacturing plant. Our state of the art facility comprises 45,000 square feet of air-conditioned production and warehousing space.
Continental manufactures a wide variety of standard items including gift cards, membership cards, private label credit cards, loyalty cards, transit cards, and hotel room keys. In addition, we are one of the largest suppliers of plastic specialty items such as calendars, rulers, door hangers, key tags, and magnets custom made in all shapes and sizes.
From concept to fulfillment, we are a complete turnkey company. Our graphics department will take your art and provide an electronic proof that will be emailed to you. From there, your order will go through production from printing to fulfillment, with quality being a top consideration.
Through our vast dealer network, Continental has provided printing, packaging, and fulfillment for many major corporations, including:
• Pfizer • Ann Arbor Transit Authority • Staples Office Supply • Florida Power and Light
• Walmart • Qwest Communications • Steinmart Department Stores • United States Postal Service
• Montgomery County Transit Authority • Sandals Resort • Citibank North America • National Cash Register
• AT&T • Carrabba’s and Outback Restaurants • Shop Rite Supermarkets • Air Jamaica
• Home Depot • Office Depot • Crutchfield Electronics • South Florida Regional Transportation (Tri-Rail)
• American General Finance • Verizon • Port Authority of New York & New Jersey • Tops Supermarkets
Continental continues to recognize the need for quality products produced in a timely manner, and strives to stay constant with industry trends. Our equipment is state of the art, from presses designed by KBA, Indigo, Shinohara, SPS Rehmus, and System Automation; to cutting systems designed by Heidelberg; to personalization equipment designed by Datacard, Atlantic Zeizer, Video Jet, and Profold; to fulfillment equipment designed by Ga-Vehren, DoBoy and Kora-Pak. By utilizing the best equipment and operating two daily work shifts, our capacity is virtually limitless. We address the needs of our clients with consideration for deadlines, while maintaining the ultimate in quality.